Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mimi - Mona Poetry -- A Toast: To Love on Our Terms

©A Toast:
To Love on Our Terms
Mona Arizona, May 2014
Mimi Wolske - Mona Arizona
All Rights Reserved


I admit I never understood it all
And underneath the waves
I'd rather be with you
Than hear them say we're wrong
Oh so wrong...so wrong
Love is mostly what they can't see
Let's just look away
Our shadows won't leave us alone
When it comes down...down to the wire
You couldn't take me much higher
I'm thrilled I fulfill your sex dreams and
We get lost in time talking to each other
Look in the mirror and see but
Never regret the things
They say we've done wrong
Oh so wrong...so wrong
Let's undo things we've never done
Darling, does anyone really care
Heaven only knows what we've done
Losers desert you in the end but
You're more than my friend
I admit I never understood it all
But I'll be there for you
I'll catch you if you fall
For who knows you as well as I do
And our song can't be wrong
Oh so wrong...so wrong
So world lift your glass and drink
A toast: to love on our terms


 (Artist_in_Love_by_the_surreal_arts....artist not identified)

Intellectual Property Rights: © 1999 – 2014 Mimi Wolske/Mona Arizona™. All rights reserved.

You may contact me concerning permissions via email. This copyright notice overrides, negates, and renders void any alleged copyright or license claimed by any person or entity, specifically including but not limited to any claim of right or license by any individual, group of individuals, companies and corporations, or web hosting service, except when I have transferred such rights with a signed writing that complies with the requirements for transferring the entire copyright as specified in Title 17 of the United States Code. This includes, but is not limited to, translation or other creation of derivative works, use in advertising or other publicity materials without prior authorization in writing, or any other non-private use that falls outside the fair use exception specified in Title 17 of the United States Code.

If you have any question about whether commercial use, publicity or advertising use, or republication in any form satisfies this notice, it probably does not. Violators of intellectual property rights will be dealt with swiftly using appropriate process of law, probably including a note to your mother telling her that you’re a thief.



No comments:

Post a Comment