Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mimi-Mona Poetry: Your Name Is My Battle Cry



©Your Name Is My Battle Cry
Mimi Wolske
All Rights Reserved


I have no need
for sex with you
to sustain our
relationship

I'd stay a million
years with you
you are my sex
so much more
than sex
sex
sex

every minute
with you is like
making love
you're my every battle

 you leave me burning
as if i'm controllable
as if i have
a choice

you devour me
and leave me
burning
burning
burning

you consume
everything
about me
use me
use me
use me

you leave your
tread marks across
my hungry-handed
ravenous heart
i cry out your name

let my ego
grow large enough
to want you
as my right
with or without
permission

i raise
my white flag
open my mind
look into 
your eyes

your eyes
forever
your eyes
devour me
and leave me
burning

No comments:

Post a Comment