Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mimi-Mona Poetry: I Fell Off My Bike


©I Fell Off My Bike
when i read your note

yes, we are still together
as you called it
since the day he took my habile hand and my haematic heart
in to his secretive and seductive grasp
since he had my haptotropic body and
my hypnotized mind wantonly weakened
since my systaltic body was figuratively standing
in front of the departure screen
as if i were at the airport
silently searching for that singular State: satiation


you sit there across from me
puffing your smoke screen in my face
asking as a friend
asking as his friend
ascertaining my every look
my every movement
my every word
so you can determine
if his words are true
if mine are the ones to believe

my skin is still warm
from his attentive strokes
from last night
from the day before
from the slow, seductive horizontal habanera
and if we take your hand as a friend
i fear our lambent touch will tinge you with our libertinism
and if you reach out to learn
whether our liaisons continue
as no friend would
as i assume your true intentions for the note
as one who covets this love of mine
i fear your heart will be shattered to learn the truth

i fell off my bike
and when i woke up i was still here


Mimi Wolske
Mimi Wolske-Mona Arizona™
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment