Friday, September 5, 2014

Mimi and Mona Poetry: Conquering A Goddess

©Conquering A Goddess

Copyright ©Mimi Wolske 2012
All Rights Reserved
Mimi Wolske – Mona Arizona™




Long, inquisitive fingers steal my breath
As they wander ever stirring desire
In their quest for points of pleasure
That will cause my heart to quicken.
Long, silky tips touching, caressing,
Gently like a whisper over my skin
Leaving more than a sensation when
I feel each digit’s deliberate given movement.

Are you having the vision in your mind, Freja,
My body and the places where desire builds?
Your warm breath on my back when you
Circle my form to claim and brand me
As lost to your goddess wiles of passion.
But, I forever stand as the penetrator who
Shall mark you as conquered and owned
Only first letting you fill your cup of pleasure.

A palm drags across my cheeks as
You circle with approving sighs,
Drawing closer when we meet at last
Face to face, your body no longer flowing
But wrapped intimately…accepting the right to receive,
Then, a lingering kiss given from your fingertips
To the sword that I swear will be sheathed and
Unsheathed until you plead for your release.

Aromas fresh, clean, gentle to my nose
Wreathe us as you join, our bodies intertwined,
Caressing with whispered, intimate promises
That mix with the soft moans and the animal growls,
The gasps of excited carnality in a candle-lit room,
The incense of our bodies that dance in that candle light,
One shadow cast as two align becoming one
Two pieces of the whole reconnecting at long last


The poem I created above was done for "Today's Poetry Challenge" (this poem published 3/30/12):
find the nearest book (of any kind). 
Turn to page 8. 
Use the first ten full words on the page in a poem. 
You may use them in any order, anywhere in the poem.

But having given him the right to receive the pension, I had to wait till the debt was paid off and that is only just done, so that I’ve been unable to send you anything all this time”
This quote is from the top of page 8 of my copy of “Crime and Punishment” by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment